Do you want to help our customers grow? We work in digital marketing and offer great opportunities to influence and develop as the company scales up. At Naes & Friends, we are looking for a Senior Paid Social Specialist who is passionate about e-commerce.
Who are we?
At Naes & Friends, we are a bunch of happy digital consultants who focus on working data driven and close to our customers. This gives us a lot of insight into our customers' challenges and opportunities, and we gain a great deal of trust in helping them grow. We hope you want to do this with us! We think it's important to laugh every day and to feel good at work (especially in these times). There is always a bottle of cava in the fridge at our office, and we always squeeze in digital coffee to keep the community going.
What is it like to work with us?
For us it is important to develop both as people and as a company, to be at the forefront, and adapt to the changing industry in which we work. That is why we work in independent and self-governing teams without a hierarchy or managers - this is how we believe we work most efficiently! Our values are; stay curious, be accountable, and be joyful. We try to be humble, learn from each other, and develop our own self-leadership. For us, personal and professional development is very important. That is why we have an annual education fund to encourage learning and development.
What will you do at Naes & Friends?
In the role of Paid Social Specialist, you will be responsible for running the digital advertising for our customers, primarily via social media. It includes everything from project start-up, planning, implementation and strategy development to reporting. As we have the majority of e-commerce customers, we see that you have a great interest in it! In this position you will work with this
- Drive traffic, build brand awareness and generate leads and sales through digital channels. The focus is on paid social so you should love Facebook and LinkedIn advertising!
- Continuously test, analyze and optimize ads
- Participate in setting goals, budgets and KPIs for all digital channels
- Analyze results and make data-driven decisions
Who are you?
We don't only look at academic education because we think there are both more fun and more effective ways to learn! For this position we think you background might include this
- Very good knowledge of Facebook's and LinkedIn's advertising tools
- Experience with Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and any programmatic platform
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and any dashboard tool
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Relevant training in advertising, marketing and / or social media
- Preference for e-commerce
- Driven by constantly improving the digital customer journey
- Good knowledge of both Swedish and English
Did you check most of the boxes? Cool! We are really excited to get to know you more!
We have benefits
We are a small company - but have a lot that others have! Including:
- Pension according to ITP 1
- Wellness fund
- Personal education fund
Interviews are ongoing. It will be so much fun to get to know you better!
The position is a full-time employment and we have our HQ in Södermalm, Stockholm. We are currently working flexible from both office and remote.
The last application date is 31 January
Do you have questions about the position? Johan loves to answer questions! email@example.com