Who are we?
At Naes & Friends, we are a bunch of happy digital consultants who focus on working data driven and close to our customers. This gives us a lot of insight into our customers' challenges and opportunities, and we gain a great deal of trust in helping them grow. We hope you want to do this with us! We think it's important to laugh every day and to feel good at work (especially in these times). There is always a bottle of cava in the fridge at our office, and we always squeeze in digital coffee to keep the community going.
What is it like to work with us?
For us it is important to develop both as people and as a company, to be at the forefront, and adapt to the changing industry in which we work. That is why we work in independent and self-governing teams without a hierarchy or managers - this is how we believe we work most efficiently! Our values are; stay curious, be accountable, and be joyful. We try to be humble, learn from each other, and develop our own self-leadership. For us, personal and professional development is very important. That is why we have an annual education fund to encourage learning and development.
What will you do at Naes & Friends?
We at Naes & Friends are growing and developing rapidly and now we are looking for you who want to step up to the role of Senior SEO Specialist. As the position is new, an important part of your assignment will be to shape our market offer within SEO. With previous experience in SEO and a genuine interest in content or web, we see that you will be able to contribute to our customers in these areas as well. As the SEO business grows, so will your focus on SEO.
As an SEO Specialist, you and your client will deliver a plan for pages and content that should be created to capture the right traffic
- Through keyword analysis, you will identify keywords, placements and volumes to set the customer's SEO strategy and content plans.
- This includes identifying areas for improvement in both technical components and content on websites, in order to improve search engine results.
- You will also strengthen our team in content or web in the parts you have experience of
- We see that you can help develop and develop content strategies, plan and produce content for the purpose of driving leads and sales
- Within the web, we help customers with change journeys and projects to increase ROI in digital channels.
Who are you?
Above all, we believe that you have a genuine interest and experience in the SEO field. We see that you can have several different backgrounds, you probably feel at home in several of these statements:
- Operational experience of conducting SEO analyzes and SEO projects
- Experience in developing strategies for SEO and digital channels
- Good experience in producing content for the web, specifically with SEO focus
- You have worked with SEO on different types of websites and systems, such as websites in several languages, B2B and B2C websites and in various industries such as SaaS, Fintech and e-commerce.
- You have previously worked in programs such as Ahref, Semrush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console and the like
As a person, we believe you are analytical with an eye for detail. You are structured and strong communicatively, and have an educational vein that makes you appreciated by both customers and colleagues.
We have benefits
We are a small company - but have a lot that others have! Including:
- Pension according to ITP 1
- Wellness fund
- Personal education fund
Interviews are ongoing. It will be so much fun to get to know you better!
The position is a full-time employment and we have our HQ in Södermalm, Stockholm. We are currently working flexible from both office and remote.
The last application date is 31 January
Do you have questions about the position? Johan loves to answer questions! email@example.com