Are you an extrovert (alternatively social introvert) design nerd who likes to create and share your knowledge? Digital is your core, but few things beat the feeling of seeing something you have created come to life - a chair or a brochure for example. Then you are the one we are looking for.
Who are we?
Naes & Friends was founded to bridge the gap between agency and in-house. We do this by gathering creators, performance specialists, analysts and tech nerds under one roof. We call ourselves consultants and focus on working data-driven and close to our customers. We don't have traditional account managers, which means that those who do the work are also in close collaboration with the clients, that gives them a lot of insight into everyday challenges and a great deal of trust in helping them grow. We hope you enjoy working like this with us!
We think it is important to laugh every day and to feel good at work. There's always a bottle of cava in our fridge and we always squeeze in digital coffee breaks to keep the team spirit high
What is it like to work with us?
For us, personal development is important, to be at the forefront, and be able to lead our customers on their transformation journeys. That's why we work in independent and self-governing teams without a hierarchy or managers - that's how we think we become most efficient! Our values are to be curious, be accountable, and be joyful. We try to be humble, learn from each other, and develop our self-leadership.
What may the role entail?
As senior Digital Designer you will among other things create new concepts and content ideas that capture the audience's attention and convert them towards set goals. Create or extend design systems, including guidelines for graphic profile, logo development, typography and / or illustrations is another example, more stuff we think you will do is this;
- Develop designs for various digital channels such as advertising campaigns, social media, and web sites. Simply everything that needs to be visually appealing (and that’s about everything right?)
- Produce communication materials such as brochures, presentations and advertisements
- Give colleagues a helping hand, advice and solutions so that we can always maintain a high level in digital design and work efficiently
- Produce offers and project plans for design projects with full or partial responsibility to the client
- Ensure delivery of project deliveries on time, within budget and with the highest quality.
- Prepare, lead and follow up customer meetings, keep stakeholders informed (as well all colleagues).
What do we think you did?
We see that the most important thing is that you have experience, we believe that you have worked for more than 10 years in some form of design role, e.g. graphic designer, art director or digital designer. We see that you have a basic understanding of digital marketing in general and previous collaboration with experts in, for example, web and performance. We think your background may look something like this;
- Education in graphic design or accumulated experience
- You have experience of working with customers or suppliers (external communication)
- You are at home in most of these programs in Creative suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere pro, Illustrator, InDesign and XD)
- Created newsletters and presentations; MailChimp, Google slides, Keynote, etc.
- If you also have experience with HTML5 and Lottie files, that is a plus!
We are a small company - but have invested in making everything safe and stable from the beginning! That is why we offer
- Pension according to ITP 1
- Wellness allowance
- Personal education budget
Interviews are ongoing. It will be so much fun to get to know you better!
The position is a full-time employment and refers to full-time employment at our office in Stockholm or Karlstad. At present, we work primarily from home in accordance with the recommendations, but there is a 120 sqm office on Medborgarplatsen for you who can get there safely.
The last application date is 31 January.
Do you have questions about the service? Johan loves to answer questions! firstname.lastname@example.org