Who are we?
Naes & Friends was founded to bridge the gap between agency and in-house. We do this by gathering creators, performance specialists, analysts and tech nerds under one roof. We call ourselves consultants and focus on working data-driven and close to our customers. We don't have traditional account managers, which means that those who do the work are also in close collaboration with the clients, that gives them a lot of insight into everyday challenges and a great deal of trust in helping them grow. We hope you enjoy working like this with us!
We think it is important to laugh every day and to feel good at work. There's always a bottle of cava in our fridge and we always squeeze in digital coffee breaks to keep the team spirit high
What is it like to work with us?
For us, personal development is important, to be at the forefront, and be able to lead our customers on their transformation journeys. That's why we work in independent and self-governing teams without a hierarchy or managers - that's how we think we become most efficient! Our values are to be curious, be accountable, and be joyful. We try to be humble, learn from each other, and develop our self-leadership.
What may the role entail?
As a UX & UI Designer, you will balance the need to design for the user and solve business requirements / problems in your approach to all design decisions. You will develop our UX process, from developing personas (which can also be used for other parts of digital marketing) and user journeys to wireframes and design systems. We also think your days may look like this
- Do user tests and interviews, research and analysis with the end customer in focus
- Work cross-functionally to create converting user experiences
- Design and test ideas while validating decisions using data
- Present and communicate the design rationale and the technical aspects of a design for customers and partners in digital and physical meetings
- Communicate and provide detailed specifications to developers about the intended functionality and ensure that the integrity of the design is maintained
- Research and learn about best practice in the areas of UX, IxD and UI.
- Inspire and motivate the design team and others in the organization
What do we think you did?
We see that the most important thing is that you have experience, we believe that you have worked for more than 6 years in a similar role, perhaps on the customer side, perhaps in an agency. We see that you have a basic understanding of digital marketing in general and previous collaboration with experts in, for example, content & performance. We think your background may look something like this;
- Education in UX & UI or accumulated experience
- You have experience of working with customers or suppliers (external communication)
- You are used to working on several different projects at the same time
- You are at home in programs like Figma, Sketch and XD
- If you also have experience of front-end development, they are a plus!
We are a small company - but have invested in making everything safe and stable from the beginning! That is why we offer
- Pension according to ITP 1
- Wellness allowance
- Personal education budget
Interviews are ongoing. It will be so much fun to get to know you better!
The position is a full-time employment and refers to full-time employment at our office in Stockholm or Karlstad. At present, we work primarily from home in accordance with the recommendations, but there is a 120 sqm office on Medborgarplatsen for you who can get there safely.
The last application date is 31 January.
Do you have questions about the service? Johan loves to answer questions! email@example.com