Who are we?
At Naes & Friends, we are a bunch of happy digital consultants who focus on working data driven and close to our customers. This gives us a lot of insight into our customers' challenges and opportunities, and we gain a great deal of trust in helping them grow. We hope you want to do this with us! We think it's important to laugh every day and to feel good at work (especially in these times). There is always a bottle of cava in the fridge at our office, and we always squeeze in digital coffee to keep the community going.
What is it like to work with us?
For us it is important to develop both as people and as a company, to be at the forefront, and adapt to the changing industry in which we work. That is why we work in independent and self-governing teams without a hierarchy or managers - this is how we believe we work most efficiently! Our values are; stay curious, be accountable, and be joyful. We try to be humble, learn from each other, and develop our own self-leadership. For us, personal and professional development is very important. That is why we have an annual education fund to encourage learning and development.
What will you do at Naes & Friends?
As a person, we believe that you are team player, driven and analytical. You always work data-driven and want to see results! Diving in numbers and knowing the small details is important to you. At the same time, you know the value of to taking a step back to see data from a holistic perspective, coming up with suggestions for changes and improvements based on what you see. In addition, you want to have fun at work of course and value being part of a team!
Here are some examples of work you will take on
- Develop strategies for how we and our customers should drive growth through primarily digital advertising - but also other ways.
- Drive traffic, build brand awareness and generate leads as well as sales through digital channels
- Work closely with colleagues with expertise in content, performance, web, and conversion to deliver overall to customers' goals
- Continuously test, analyze and optimize ads
- Participate in setting goals, budgets and KPIs for all digital channels
- Analyze results and make data-driven decisions
Who are you?
We don't only look at academic education because we think there are both more fun and more effective ways to learn! However, we think you're checking most of the items on this list
- Good knowledge of one or more of the major advertising tools: in Facebook, LinkedIn's advertising tools, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, YouTube and any programmatic platform
- Experience of working with both SEM and Paid social
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and any dashboard tool
- At least 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Driven by constantly improving the digital customer journey
- Good knowledge in both Swedish and English
Did you check most of the boxes? Cool! We are really excited to get to know you more!
We are a small company - but have a lot that others have! Including:
- Pension according to ITP 1
- Wellness fund
- Personal education fund
Interviews are ongoing. It will be so much fun to get to know you better!
The position is a full-time employment and we have our HQ in Södermalm, Stockholm. We are currently working flexible from both office and remote.
The last application date is 31th of May
Do you have questions about the position? Johan loves to answer questions! email@example.com