As a Senior Conversion Optimization Specialist, you will lead the work of increasing conversion for our customers. We are a company that is driven by development and innovation - for the right person, there is a great opportunity to create their dream role
Who are we?
At Naes & Friends, we are a bunch of happy digital consultants who focus on working data driven and close to our customers. This gives us a lot of insight into our customers' challenges and opportunities, and we gain a great deal of trust in helping them grow. We hope you want to do this with us! We think it's important to laugh every day and to feel good at work (especially in these times). There is always a bottle of cava in the fridge at our office, and we always squeeze in digital coffee to keep the community going.
What is it like to work with us?
For us it is important to develop both as people and as a company, to be at the forefront, and adapt to the changing industry in which we work. That is why we work in independent and self-governing teams without a hierarchy or managers - this is how we believe we work most efficiently! Our values are; stay curious, be accountable, and be joyful. We try to be humble, learn from each other, and develop our own self-leadership. For us, personal and professional development is very important. That is why we have an annual education fund to encourage learning and development.
What will you do at Naes & Friends?
As a Senior Conversion Optimization Specialist, you will be responsible for how we at Naes & Friends work with CRO and be a driving force in developing our market offering. You will work with customers in different industries and with different business models to increase their conversion. Through a strong focus on analysis and conversion, you will create new insights about the customer that help us drive growth. You think the best thing is working with A/B testing and identifying, prioritizing and structuring which tests should be set up to give the best possible results.
Your mission is to help our customers increase their ROI from their digital channels, therefore you will do things like these;
- Be a driving force for a data-driven CRO work and operationally work with the CRO process together with the customer
- Continuously improve our working methods with CRO
- Solve problems by combining technique with creativity
- Generate ideas from data and insights from qualitative and quantitative data and turn these into hypotheses
- Set up and configure experiments such as A / B testing, multivariate testing and personalization
- Measure and analyze how visitors act on customers' websites and apps
- Ensure that scripts and measurement are set up correctly and for new customers order new implementation
- Communicate, present and visualize results and insights
- You will work closely with the implementation specialist that we are currently working to appoint.
Who are you?
We don't only look at academic education because we think there are both more fun and more effective ways to learn! For this job, you basically have at least 3-5 years of experience in conversion optimization. We are happy to see that you worked in-house in your previous assignments and this role, we imagine that your background can look like this
- You have experience of working in analysis, user testing and optimization tools such as. Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Optimize, Hotjar and similar systems
- We see that you have broad experience of web analysis, technical implementation, growth hacking
- Experience in setting requirements for data warehouse implementation, as well as configuring Google Tag Manager
- Experience of working in CMS tools such as Wordpress and EpiServer as well as E-commerce tools such as Shopify, Magento or WooCommerce.
- You have a data-driven and analytical attitude
- You like to work agile and are used to project managers
Did you check most of the boxes? Cool! We are really excited to get to know you more!
We have benefits
We are a small company - but have a lot that others have! Including:
- Pension according to ITP 1
- Wellness fund
- Personal education fund
Interviews are ongoing. It will be so much fun to get to know you better!
The position is a full-time employment and we have our HQ in Södermalm, Stockholm. We are currently working flexible from both office and remote.
The last application date is 30 March
Do you have questions about the position? Johan loves to answer questions! email@example.com